May 28, 2007

in the pudding

all i really know fer sure is that when you view baaad tofu on this site...it IS in sync....just like electranama made it to be........in one piece.......not TWO pieces with the second somehow outta sync like on rfc....and i don`t know what file thingy rfc is saying was outta sync when they recieved it...coz WE didn`t send any such thing....we thot they just downloaded it with that dodgy Vdownloader....and i spent some time reading rfc production notes last nite and they sure are quick to owning up to outta sync problems created by them...and even doing Fancy Filmwerk to cover said problems....like on that Edgy....guitar pick in my koolaid video.....but i guess you only get self negating apologies for bad editing if you`re a good boy who doesn`t talk back...coz if you do talk back mama leone leaves a note on your door that says i`ze tru wod youse.but that`s not the end of it.they come back and offer to link ya if you`ll just take back what you done.at least i CAN take it back.at least what i`ve done is deletable.what rfc has done is out there now.praise bob that electranama AND i are selfsupporting....coz that outta sync episode woodna done a bit of good for OUR careers if we were tryin to get paid for doing what we love.i defended my animator last week.i approached rfc...a place i did not want to be...because however it happened...the werk electranama did...as evident on this site...was altered...and not in the usual dumb it down coz my audience don`t get them arty things way...in a lousey editing way.and CERTAINLY...and this if completely UNAPOLOGETIC....as is typical with us penis impaired people....us vital muscley out of style knuckle draggin apes....i used more force than needed.i always expect them to be stronger than they are.....not roll over like the italians did in WWII....also...in reading rfc last nite...i stumbled on yet another mention of my name....my name was never supposed to be mentioned....i....at least...am not screaming look at me look at me look at me...and this time it was Verbal....Out Loud...and mispronounced as it was mispelled...so...if i`d have been watching the show.....the RETROSPECTIVE....in january....our little flowerbox wooda been pulled from there then...and they`d have never shown dope smokin grand son in it`s entirety...no editing that time.....musta had a lot of space to fill...and what has come to pass lately....with rfc....woodna had the chance to......so if you wanna be anonomouse stay away from rfc....your name will get dropped...even if they don`t know who you used to be or are now....even if you repeatadly ask it to stop.....and the facts aren`t gonna get checked enuff to even spell your name rite.NICHOLAS.do you know it now?????i sure am happy that flatline television isn`t gonna fall under some shakey sweaty palmed cutters knife.not in charleston wva,not on rfc.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the name thing. Again, my fault for not being in direct contact with you. As someone who's had his name mangled for his entire life, I feel really awful when I screw someone else's name up. Nobody corrected me until you left a comment in the blog last month. I was totally clueless on the matter.

When it came to light, I was told that you found it rather amusing, and asked that I not be told I was butchering your name. That doesn't change the fact that I was totally mortified by my mistake.

As for the comments in PopCult. I have no longer have any say in the matter. Thanks to the events of last week, I'm no longer in charge of moderating comments or choosing which comments do or don't get published.

Again, I'll take the blame for the horrible communication. That's all on me. I'd love to be able to delete the iffy comments, but all I can do is suggest to MY editor that they be deleted. And it's not a priority for him to bother with my blog at the moment.

I'd like to see the matter dropped. I'm sorry that you waited until now to start watching the show to see how we were presenting your work. A little feedback earlier might have prevented some of this. And that goes two ways. I should have contacted you, first.

pflbx said...

you know rudy....neither one of us wanted to be on popcult..we aquiesced...and it has never had anything to do with you.electranama is not from wva at all and i left and found somewhere that i belong.it happens to be a place where no one in charleston is.i used to come and stay at livemix.but it always felt like 1995 to me.some people wanna live the old days again.i move forward.i didn`t watch your show because it looks just like chaswva and that is not something i`m entertained by.we cooda never liked your show BECAUSE it feels like charleston.but yano...you didn`t make it for me and electranama...anymore than we make flowerbox for popcult.we never felt that we were rite for your show.it always felt dishonest to us to be on there and we that our content is a sit down and watch thing...as opposed to a blam blam blam show.
for what it`s worth to you.....my computer told me my first comment was being moderated ALL NITE LONG...and i watched other comments get printed before mine...i am not trying to discuss this with you... i want YOU to know....man to man...that i thot i was talkin to a moderator....your comment is awaiting moderation...that`s what it said....i thot i was talkin to imbrognio and i was stickin it to him....as wood a lotta people given the chance...note that neither of us came and said we didn`t like your show...it`s EASY to be on a show that you LIKE..but we were on a show that made us uncomfortable to be on...and we thot we were doin it to help you out....and rudy....i swear this on my mother`s grave and me and you and brian know what that means.
timothy

pflbx said...

and for what it`s worth...i never wanted this show to get mucked up with the last show i was in...ask brian about that...it affects HIS career to this day,,,and being third mind with no individuals wood have allowed us to be on popcult and no one connecting flowerbox with me.this may surprise you rudy....not everyone i`ve ever met loves me in my sweetness and light...and flowerbox DESERVED more than to be connected with my assholiness...i tried...it was all wrong to be on popcult..and there is NO way of righting that.
timothy

Anonymous said...

Your "last show" was very good - to hell with anyone who says different.

At least, I guess you are talking about the Todd Who Project. If so, what you did in Charleston was brave, cutting edge and provided a little slack to a very pink world.

Thank you!

Ruach X said...

Timothy,

I hate that this has become what it has, but it is what it is, and I hope you still keep producin but only if it is good for you, for you to do so. You're a good man and you deserve only the best. I hope you will still do art for art's sake cuz you've got more intelligence and talent in half a cum splat than most everybody else's got in their whole half-witted meat socks.

Anyway, here's to you and yours. We're off to pick up the boy for the weekend.

Cheers!
Yolanda

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it