May 26, 2007

ethics question

i think this is ironic.....there is a commentor on radio free charleston who wants to see more timmy....little timmy.......and well rite there is flatline television that is just timmy timmy timmy for MINUTES...and even if he thinks we`ve gotten crappy otherwise he could at least come and see flatline television....coz fuck sake it sure isn`t gonna be on rfc....is it?that IS irony,isn`t it?i have trouble with vague literary terms.......and see....if i went over there and invited this guy to come see timmy over here.....it wouldn`t get published.....its interesting to me....by the way.....how rfc deleted my negative comments...but printed negative comments about us after he had.....ummmm....dissmissed us....but anyhow.....this guy cood come see prolly the last of little timmy......clifford charles is elsewhere and we are outta contact.......hey cliff!!!!call us and have a blessed day.........and this guy could never come back again to our blog coz if he don`t like where it`s goin on rfc then...then he`d really hate what he hasn`t seen....
hey....deacon chuck...you out there???....have an ethical question......and this is werking with the model that i was indeed unethical printing those emails........ok........if someone sends an email to someone and then they send it to someone else....and that person sends it to me......it is no longer private...is it???.......especially since i`m the one who said what is getting passed around.....coz man......deacon......somebody sent me copies of my deleted comments from rfc......full illustrations of my assholiness...fer sure.....and i`m thinkin about publishing them here.....i feel just like lenny bruce....should i offer rfc the chance to publish them first???.....ethically speaking...i mean......

thank you
timothy

4 comments:

pflbx said...

sayin here and now that i have no intentions of publishing my deleted rfc comments.i assure you they were grade A descended from dead white europeon males DICK.i was willing to wear that cape to say what i filtered as MY truth.this post is about ethics.normally this has no interest to me....it seems...in this situation...to be a screen against the truth...maybe i confuse journalism and truth....see????theses waters are a tad deep for me....but this really made me wonder if i OWNED the statments i made to rfc.is it ethical to publish what EYE said?is it ethical to hide the truth?even if it spares somebody some ouchies...is it ethical?i am a bear of little brain with a rumbly in my tumbly...maybe i`m focussed too much on the honeypot to see the size of the window.
timothy

Anonymous said...

I am here - watching as usual. Trying to make sense of the senseless and determining that ethics is course they teach in in college - and not well at that.

As for emails - I was told years ago to never send anything in an email that I wouldn't want on the front page of the Gazette. I have found this to be true.

Tis probably a good decision to not print your rfc comments here though. Flames fanned from burning manure just smell like shit.

Sit back, pack some frop and cop some slack. Let your creation flow from this site. Those who understand will come here - others will not.

It's like a story I was once told:

"I went to K-mart and bought a garbage can. They placed the garbage can in a bag. I went home and took the can out of the bag and then put the bag in can."

pflbx said...

i gotz mine own press now,deacon!we here at third mind are havin the times of our lives.things get weird,guvner.minds get hurt.the checks and balances of nature.it was amusing for a few days there...but as i suspected...politics bore me...not even sure who my own governor is...or yours...thank you for your consultation and for viewing the pentagram flowerbox independent netwerk......we feel just like prince when he changed his name to something unpronouncable.

Anonymous said...

And the wives can drink for free!