May 24, 2007

Dirty Laundry

This post is about us getting fired from something we weren't getting paid to do. We apologize to anyone who thought our mouth movements matched our vocal tracks and further apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank You.

Tim,

If you had a problem with the way I was presenting your work, you should have contacted me directly. I'm trying to move this show to broadcast television, and you couldn't have picked a worse time to throw a hissy fit in the comments section. That's not the professional way to handle things. Sorry, but all those comments had to go.

Brian was telling me all along that you were okay with any changes I made to the cartoon to bring it up to the standards of the show. I'm not that hard to get a hold of if you had a complaint. We have time constraints on the show, and your work is not as "meticulously crafted" as you seem to think it is. How am I supposed to tell what's in sync when the mouth movements never match the words anyway? All I did with this last episode was cut it in half, excise the copyrighted song that you had Timmy singing, and add a couple of titles so that we didn't just hit the audience in the face with a total non-sequitor. The cartoon is challenging enough without any added confusion.

You don't want to be part of RFC anymore, that's fine, but please don't fucking sabatoge my chances to actually get paid to do this. I've been banging my head against the wall doing this show for free for the last year, and I'm not about to leave comments up that could chase away potential investors.

Wish you could have stuck around. Your work was getting better and it always cracked me up, but I can't risk having a loose cannon destroy my chances to make a living doing this.
--

Later, Rudy

Visit PopCult at The GAZZ

Watch Radio Free Charleston at The Gazz

Read more by Rudy at

NON SPORT UPDATE and

MASTERCOLLECTOR.COM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.7.7/816 - Release Date: 5/23/2007 3:59 PM


Rudy,
i was VERY aware that the comments were moderated before they were published and NO ONE with your best interest wood have published them.i never wood undermine your attempts at ANYTHING.i am a subgenius and don`t begrudge ANYONE their slack.i have tried to get your email before...maybe from the same source that you got mine.this is a terribly uncivil way to meet someone who`s content you use,isn`t it?we appreciate that you like our silly little cartoon and maybe i shooda used the sarcasm font when i said....meticulous.we...sirs and madams...are idiots and good at it.it`s all afucking shame....isn`t it,rudy?
timothy

And now we have to go look up the meaning of a non-sequitor to see if we accidentally did one of those.

No comments: