May 27, 2007

Dung Beetles

Hi! I'm third mind's animator, Electranama ...
So what! right? or left? gotta step back to get alittle of...
my perspective...
I have many interests and hobbies, amongst them...toying with computers, learning new programs and trying to express other people's ideas and storylines thro animation. Well, I should have known better...see what has come of it? I have been a purrfessional and made the big $$ and receive a check on a regular basis. So NOW I'm able to try and have some fun doing what I enjoy. Seems that's been temporarily stumped...
I didn't know that what I was toying with a year ago was gonna get scraped up and used despite it's immaturity. I was quite surprised. Thought it would be a learning experience. Well it certainly has been. Was hoping to collaborate, expand content, and esp laugh! Means enjoy what you're doing. This is supposed to be fun. I also heard thro the grapevine that the free content might help someone out that needed a job. That was also great. I really tried to help...do a favor for a stranger. I've done crazier things but, it's always best to know that when you think you are doing a favor the laugh is really on you. (esp when you are being tolerated...as a favor to someone else). and I am disposable after the favor serves it's 'purpose'.
I honestly never wanted PFB televised. The show wasn't up to MY standards. It would have been embarrassing. I don't dream of publication or need attention or monetary reward for my art. This blog is where i store my work and watch it as i learn, create and destroy as i please. It was also an awfully convenient place to vdownload animation content for free and do whatever, whenever. That would have been cool, 2...with alittle communication, maybe I could have assisted with some of the editing. If I'd just been asked. I do favors...no prob.
I didn't know that WSAZ was part of the PLAN. So, perhaps it's best this way. Yeah, lack of communication is detrimental to a team if everybody wants to be on the same page. After wading thro all these comments and emails I see there was a goal, here...right? left? Not mine...I won't tolerate having to meet deadlines for my HOBBY. And banging ones head against the wall really sounds quite stressful. I am truly sorry.
I would have loved the opportunity to work with anyone! get feedback! new storylines! and I still wonder where the anon GW Bush came from. If I'd known who you were...we could have collaborated. But, anyways...thanks for the free content, at this point. It was fun. Much obliged.
I've enjoyed my last year...have picked up quite abit of information from this excursion. And thank you, thank you again to WHOEVER sent the programs i've been using. My intentions have been good and shame on me for not speaking up before now. Instead, Rev Baiter did...and REAL good, too.

Shame on all of us. Reminds me of dung beetles on a hot job. Hmmm....sounds like a brilliant piece to animate next. Big lime lights shimmering down on a pile of hot shit and the dung beetles ...... trying to scurry off with a few little pieces.
keep it rolling...
Maybe it's time for me to animate my perspective.

shame shame shame

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email me privately and I'll be glad to offer any advice, help, or words of encouragement. I'd just rather not have all my correspondence splayed out in public.

I regret that due to my lack of communication we were not all on the same page.

pflbx said...

electranama....this blog sure has gotten poopie-eeey....lately....unt schiezhen!
rev baitor

Ruach X said...

Go 'Ma Go! Animate!

(i just got lil timmy. now i gotta go back and rewatch. yay!)

(sometimes i'm even slower than me)

pflbx said...

Yo' (if I may...)
If you got lil timmy...you're faster than me!
I'm forever froward with the animation (if that's what I'm doing...)
The next episode will be the last of lil' timmy. He grew up on Flatline Television!
Thanks for viewing the pflbx show.
Sister E

Ruach X said...

You may, indeed, Sister E. And may I say that you make a fine, fine animatress.

I'm sad that Lil Timmy's makin his last show. I kinda like the lil shakesnatcher.

Anymore Grammy and Satan adventures? I been thinkin bout makin pflbx a permanent part of Girls Night In whenever I get to host'em.

Love'n'Smooze
Yo'reo

pflbx said...

Always grand adventures...as Girls Night In must be!
Hostess with the mostess, pflbx would be honored.
E

pflbx said...

Oh yeah, and what on earth is a "shakesnatcher" ???
or dare I ask ?
E

Ruach X said...

SisterE

consider yerself permanently and foreverly invited to girls nite in. it's a hoot and i'm the most fuckscrewed chick there and they think i'm cute

speshally with takillya shots. they make'm speshal for me

ohohoh
shakesnatcher -- one who snatches what's left at the bottom after the growedups git all the bigstuff off the top

Ruach X said...

ps thx for leavin that "advice, encouragement blahblahblah" shit up there. makes me hootnholler like jesse helms in a pillowcase store